101 badass names for your kitten
Have you been thinking of giving your cat a really hardcore and bad-ass name? Giving your beloved kitten a name can be really hard especially when you try to match it with their intense spirit and personality. Let us narrow down a list of 101 bad-ass kitten names to help you with your choice.
Names Based on Character
1) Attrox – derived from the word atrocity, only for the scariest cats out there.
2) Jigsaw – from the movie Jigsaw, a character that wants to play games all the time… deadly games…
3) Narcissus – from greek mythology referring to someone who loves himself more than other things, in case your kitten keeps staring at the mirror!
4) Rakkaus – means love in Finnish, but in a really ”macho” tone.
5) Colombus – only for the kittens that seem to be discovering new things all the time.
6) Odysseus – Odysseus was said to be the smartest person in the Greek mythology’s universe.
7) Αres – the greek god of war and fighting, if your cat wants to fight that thread you keep moving over its head!
8) Emperor – if your cats looks like an aristocrat.
9) Houdini – for the mysterious type kittens that always seem to be planning something!
10) Zorro – which in Spanish means fox…. really smart and slick creature while so beautiful as well.
11) Lecter – Hannibal Lecter was a flesh eating human but he was one of the smartest as well, perfect for a kitten!
12) Lightning – natural phenomenon of tremendous speed, only for the fastest kittens out there.
13) Chewy – if your little kitten seems to by chewing everything around the house.
14) Hercules – for a kitten that lacks fear and wants to face whatever comes ahead of it.
Names Based on Movie Characters
15) Everdeen – for a female kitten that would even kill for a little tuna. Based on the movie ”Hunger games”.
16) Rambo – Rambo is perhaps the most-badass character in the action movie ”Rambo”.
17) Snap – the dark arts master from Hogwarts, ”Harry potter” movies.
18) Thor – the hammer-wielding blonde god from Norwegian Mythology based “Thor” movies.
19) Negan – Negan is the most badass character, undoubtedly since the beginning of the series ”The walking dead”.
20) Aragorn – the main protagonist and savior of the middle earth in “Lord of the Rings”. 21)Jack Sparrow – the always – escaping crazy pirate that fears nothing and no man, from the movie ”Pirates of the Caribbean”.
22) Catman -a funny approach to the badass character Batman.
23) Mad Max – What is there to say?!? He is mad at the maximum level! From the ”Mad Max” movie.
24) Norris – does it get any more bad–ass than that?
25) Lee – named after the Kung Fu master Bruce Lee.
26) Liam – in the movie “Taken” his daughter was kidnapped he showed no remorse for criminals.
27) Ice Cube – name your kitty after the well-known badass rapper.
28) Darth Vader – even if he was a bad guy, we have to acknowledge him as one the most hardcore characters in the universe in the movie ”Star Wars”.
29) Wonder Woman – comes from the movie by marvel comics ”Wonder Woman”.
30) Alice – not from Alice in Wonderland, but from Alice in the deadmans land, ”Resident evil”!
31) Black Widow – based on the widow from the marvel movie that stars in the ”Avengers”.
32) Bride – hope your name is not bill though! Derived from ”Kill Bill” Movies.
33) Blackpool – the vigilante with the full-body suit from the “Blackpool” movie. DAMN he’s BADDASS!
Popular kitten names
34) Katana – a type of sword used by the samurais.
35) Fate – your fate is sealed with a bad-ass kitty called by this name.
36) Ghost – the badass character from the video game ”Call of Duty”.
37) Tiger – the largest and scariest cat out there.
38) Simba – it’s usually connected to Simba from the Disney movie “The Lion King”.
39) Shadow – what is lurking in the shadows? Nothing, it’s just your cat…
40) Leonidas – the bad-ass Spartan general.
41) Phoenix – when your cat rises from the sand of its box.
42) Delilah – a biblical figure known for hunting.
43) Leo –quite a catchy name, can be referring to the lion – king of the jungle!
44) Loki – the God of Mischief in Norse mythology. Quite the bad-ass.
45) Creed – not referring to a religious dogma but to the assassins, from “Assassins Creed”.
46) Hephaestus – the Greek God of wine, also makes weapons for all the other gods and generally having fun.
47) Casper – named after Casper the ghost.
48) Tupac – the famous rapper, who was a real bad-ass.
49) Milo – the adventurous cat from that old movie. This one really is classical name.
50) Nyan – based on the Nyan Cat video on Youtube.
51) Sylvester – named after action movie actor Sylvester Stalone.
52) Nala -Simba’s friend in “The Lion King”.
53) Yin/Yang – a really cool…or should we say 2 really cool names for your kittens.
54) Dante – named after the famous Italian poet.
Names Based On Color
55) Snow – obviously for a white kitten, sounds great!
56) Smoke – mostly for a grey kittens but could work also for a white one.
57) Dusty – for a Grey or brown kitten.
58) Rustfur – the name says it all. A kitten who’s fur has a rusty color.
59) Emberor – from the word ”Ember-or”, perfect for a kitten with orange fur.
60) Lotus – lotus flowers are really cool and come in a lot of colors.
61) Lucifer – for a black, dark colored kitten!
62) Hades – the Greek god of the underworld, making it perfect for a black kitten.
63) Midnight – straight to the point, this cool-sounding name is perfect for a black one.
64) Sunrise – the opposite of the previous name, perfect match for a kitten with blonde fur.
65) Copper – if your cat has that rusty color effect this name is perfect.
66) Dracula – a dark being, even though Dracula’s cape had also red and white in it…so it’s your choice!
67) Raven – ravens are mostly dark so it’s pretty much for a dark kitten.
68) Yeti – yetis are a legend but in most stories are depicted as white.
69) Raya – this name is perfect for a cat with stripes, as it means ”striped” in Spanish.
70) Firefur – a really nice name referring to an orange haired cat.
71) Midas – from Greek mythology a god that whatever he touched became gold. For a golden haired kitten.
72) Azul – Azul is an Arabic name meaning the blue of the sky. It mostly refers to your kitten’s eyes.
73) Jett – which in Arabic means stone…perfect name for a grey kitten.
74) Xanthe – while quite exotic it means yellow, so it’s the perfect match for a yellow kitten.
75) Pika – referring to the all favorite Pokémon Pikachu with its yellow/golden hair.
76) Trooper – named after the stormtroopers from “Star Wars” and their white suits.
77) Blackenstein – a really funny pun to the ”Frankenstein” character, really fits a dark haired kitten.
78) Wallas – named after the historical figure of William Wallas who was said to have a face painted in blue and white. So perfect for a white kitten with blue eyes.
79) Milkyway – your kitten will have the epicenes of a galaxy and the color milk!
80) Blizzard – a hardcore natural phenomenon for a grey or white kitten.
81) Teddy Broar – if your kitten has brown fur of a bear and likes to roarrrrr then that’s the name for it.
82) Amun-ra – Egyptian god of sun. Either for a golden haired kitten or an orange one referring to the orange desserts of Egypt.
Names Based On Appearance
83) Scarface – perfect if your kitten has a distinctive characteristic on its face.
84) Spotty – a smart name for a cat that has spots on its body.
85) Splatters – referring to a splatter effect on its body Or a bloody massacre, We will never know… How murderous is you little kitty?!?
86) Da Jiao – in Chinese it means ”big foot”.
87) M&M – if your cat has a lot of colors covering its fur.
88) Goliath – for a big in size kitten.
89) Frodo – a short and adventurous hobbit from the Tolken’s “Lord of the Rings”.
Also we would like to dedicate some names to really special kittens that have a really unique appearance, due to genetic traits that make them look special and secretly our little favorites!
90) Thumbs – thumbs up to every polydactyl kitten out there, you are awesome!
91) Many Toes – there is more of them to hug and cuddle.
92) 2Toes – meaning too many toes! Absolutely lovable!
Three Legged Cats
93) Lucky – 3 is considered a lucky number in various cultures!
94) Threepaw – what is there to say, your beloved kitten has a badass name that refers to the movie “Southpaw”.
95) Michelangelo – or pretty much anyone of the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” with 3 fingers in each hand!
96) Μarbles – Marbles come in different colors and are all beautiful. As is your kitten!
97) Portal – referring to the portal video game with the orange/blue portals.
98) Avatar – Avatar could control the elements and thus combining many colors of the nature.
And last but not least a special breed of cats with no fur (Sphynx cats). Their look is already badass but here are a couple of names to match it:
99) Pharaoh – driving us back to ancient Egypt, pharaoh was the ruler of every Egyptian and was considered to be a living god.
100) Kamilah – if your cat was not already perfect. You can name it ”perfect” in Egyptian.
101) Horus – Horus was the god of the heavens. Perfect name for a Sphynx cat.